Friday, March 9, 2012

Super Science Saturday

I don't normally do this type of post, but I am so in love with the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum that the love is spilling out of me and I need to spread the word to any local readers who don't know about their Super Science Saturdays. Tomorrow is their Space Shuttle Super Science Saturday and if it's anything like the one I was at last time, it will be amazing for the little ones. A lot of hands-on activities and demonstrations. If Clark is better tomorrow we will be there for a few hours. This will be the first time since the boys have begun their obsession with all things space that we will be at the museum. I wrote about our last trip here. Here are a couple pictures from our various trips. Do it! Tomorrow 10-3.

Just little guys!
Discussion
snack break with Nick
Pilot Nick and Pilot Cal in the Cessna 
Big suite, little boy
WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...