Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Inner Astronaut

Since the boys have been hardcore obsessed with space for the past four months, I've accidentally picked up some space knowledge I didn't have before. I can tell you how much interest I've had in astronauts, space shuttles, rockets, planets, space robots, and the moon in the past: zip. Zero. But it's amazing how two little obsessed boys who make everything into a space shuttle, including every elevator we ride in, (yes, they do the countdown each time, even when the elevator is full of strangers) can change what you think about. Also, thinking about space is infinitely more interesting than thinking about ceiling fans. 

This morning I wrote about this curious learning phenomenon on DC Metro Mom.


Eating astronaut granola before seeing the shuttle (they eat anything I call "astronaut")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...