Friday, May 24, 2013

Probing Questions

I wrote about the boys' constant and weird questioning a few months ago here on the blog. I'm back to report that nothing has changed. Brian and I are still under a relentless questions siege on a regular basis. I've been keeping track and I took a few accompanying pictures for your enjoyment.

What if my nipples were chocolate chips?



What would happen if I put my tongue in this hole?



Why is Clark so annoying?




Why are superheroes helpful?




How do you draw throw-up?




Who designed poop?




Uncle A, are you a giant?





Why am I so good at baseball?




How do you make hair?





Why is it Henry's birthday?





Do you like our maternity pants? 





How is Alex a girl and we are boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...